liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

SEVENTH INJECTION

SEVENTH INJECTION

Today is Wednesday 2nd.  Had my 7th jab on Monday.  After last week’s fiasco, I had started to feel better by Sunday.

I was prepared for another onslaught, but it has not been too bad.  Maybe because the element of surprise was not there.  Still agitated and speedy, but I have taken it easy and not done much.  I keep on bumping into things and doors; I just can’t seem to know where things start or end; also burning everything I try and cook, lol.  I finally lost the plot, it seems.

This time what is new is the nighttime fever, freezing inside and burning up.  I have given up trying to straighten my hair as it curls back up with all the sweat.

Today I made an effort to go to the Buddhist Center, and I am glad because it really hit the spot; came back feeling chilled for the first time in ages.  However, I did wander on my way there whether I should be driving at all; I was shaking like a leaf.  However, if I did not have the car there is no way I would go out at all; too many peeps, too much information, on foot I just freak out.  I feel safe in the car and therefore in control………kind of……….

My hair has started to feel dry, losing its shine, and skin so dry it hurts despite all the cream; small rashes starting to appear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home