liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Saturday, October 22, 2005

What goes up

…What goes up…..

Well, Saturday today, five days after injection, and the world is not so rosy.

I’ve been a bit  speedy this week, ‘manic’ according to my long suffering friend, who’s probably been to scared to tell me to ‘shut up’, till I came round.  I do not know whether it was a direct side effect of tx, or a reaction to Monday’s sedation, but boy, was I going!!!

Then the come down hit me Thursday night, like a ton of bricks.  All of a sudden my batteries ran out and exhaustion set in.  And then last night my eyes got worse, so so dry and sore….  It feels as if I have been wearing contacts for too long.  I have known they were dry for a couple of weeks, but controlling it with Artificial Tears from the chemist.  Since last night they have not done the trick, and driving would be now out of the question; only comfort is to keep them closed.

Maybe I have been counting my chickens and all that.
I have also noticed that I am getting very breathless; had to walk a couple of hundred yards yesterday and could not get my breath back; when I tried to breath in I just felt I was choking and my chest was rattling.

Seeing my GP on Monday and I’ll get it checked out, maybe another infection has arrived; seem to have one a month the last two years.

Going into my sixth week on Monday.  I have decided that I must pace myself and not go at it like a bull in a china shop.  Because of my symptoms I had to stop work and leave my house and move to a ground floor flat because of all the falls I was having.  I do not know how I would be coping now had I not made these adjustments prior to starting tx.    

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flock Browser Takes Flight
Flock, a "social browser" eagerly awaited by the tech set, was publicly available this week, after the company by the same name discovered its software had been posted on a file-sharing network.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a cash read site/blog. It pretty much covers cash read related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott :-)

7:00 pm  
Blogger purpleswallow said...

Thanks Scott,
Just trying to document my journey so it may help other's.

8:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home