liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Thrashed

Thrashed

Have spent the last three days totally thrashed!!!  Slowly but surely, the tx has caught up with me.
I have been so so tired.  I have found myself ‘taking time out’ while I have been out, sitting in corners at shops, wishing I was not there…
Ahh, the arrogance of the ‘I can deal with anything’…..
I have sore dry eyes; it feels as though I had my contacts in, with bits of sand in between.

My attitude, however, remains positive and I make an effort to eat little and often.  I have found that it is hard to shop, because what I used to love before I cannot stand now.  Even when I do feel hungry, once I start I cannot be bothered.

My lovely son bought me a tub of Lemon sorbet (a favorite of mine).  Was afraid of trying it.  But had some last night, two bowls of it.  Hehehe! I can see myself eating gallons of the stuff, refreshing, and gentle on the mouth.  Delish….

Tomorrow is my third injection, and already feel quite crap.  Not looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home