liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

FIFTH INJECTION and

FIFTH INJECTION (and Endoscopy)

Whoopie!!!  Endoscopy on the same day as injection???? I was not too sure of the outcome…….

Today is Wednesday 19th, 6.30pm.  I have just got back from Manchester, my Mindfulness course.  And have to say that this week, I feel fine.  Maybe a little speedy for me, but apart from normal aches and headache, nothing new.  Totally bearable.

I met a friend for lunch before my course, and I really enjoyed it.  I drove back quite chilled, still am.

On Monday I had an endoscopy, with sedation, to see if I had any varices in my esophagus.  I was not looking forward to it, but it went well………..or so they told me…………I was  out of it…..
No side effects as warned, no dopiness, no wind, no sore throat.  I did notice that I was a little speedy the next day, but I cannot be sure whether is was the sedation or another side effect from the tx.
Every week the tx gets me in a different way, this is getting interesting….. but so far I cannot complain.

Yes, I do have constant pain, but I have learned to accept that, and when it is really bad I take time out till it subsides.  This is the fifth week, and I read somewhere that it takes this long for the drugs to build up in my system.  So, I am not counting my chickens……….. Just enjoying it while the going’s good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home