liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Second injection The

Second injection… The Universe loves me…………

It is now Tuesday 27th 11.40am, British time.
Yesterday, Monday 26th of September I had my second injection, at 5pm.  I was expecting a repeat performance of last week’s, and was prepared for it.
However……….. Nothing happened……… Went to bed at ten thirty, slept as normal, and nothing happened.  No pain, no chills, no nausea…  Looked into my head, was I going crazy instead?  But no, quite at peace actually.
Woke up with a bit of a heavy head and sniffling a bit, but feeling rather good.

I have always said that apart from this virus, I am strong as an ox.  Well, maybe I ‘am’ an ox after all. He! He! He! Hope I don’t look like one as well…

I believe my spiritual preparation and beliefs contribute to my experience of tx so far.  I am not taking it for granted al all, far from it.  As a dearest friend advised, I am ‘letting it flow’.

Maybe the ‘molten metal running through my bones’ feeling I had last week was my life force coming into battle. I am fighting back, the goddess within turned up for battle after all.  Hail!
I do realize it is a personal thing, this belief; but I have always said that ‘spirituality is in the experience’, and while the Universe shows me such kindness, I shall honor it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home