liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

THIRD INJECTION

THIRD INJECTION

Yesterday I had my third injection.  I was already feeling rather flaky; the tx had slowly been catching up with me, so I was not looking forward to it.  It hurt, for the first time; maybe I was a little enthusiastic in my haste.

Ahh, the cold….. I just loathe it!  It is hard to get a balance, when the soles of my feet feel as though sun burnt.  This time the head, ears and eyes ache have been the worst.  And this dammed listlessness that pins me down to the bed. This morning it took me two hours to decide to drag myself up.

Okay, I am still positive, but am starting to accept that I am not after all indestructible.  On a good note, my mood is good (tired of being tired, tired of looking tired even after 12 hours sleep, tired of looking tired even plastered in make up, but it’s small change, eh?).
I keep in mind that there are loads of other people much sicker than me, and I am lucky in that I only have me to look after, so I can do as I want.

Funny double edge sword that one……  there are times when it would be nice to have someone to cuddle up to, when my aching body cries out for the comfort of human touch.   Ha! Caught myself out…… independent little me is feeling sorry for herself.  So many loses…….. so much love gone to waste………….
Gotta remind myself that there will be time after tx to rebuild my life. Ahh, but I may need million dollar intervention to rebuild my looks.  Ahhh ‘vanity’….
Best not go down that road………… what did I say earlier about ‘mood’?  Okay, I gather I am a bit low…. I am human.  I am treatment.  It’s allowed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home