liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Funny Old thing Tx

Funny Old thing, Tx

Thursday 3rd of November, 12.35 pm.  Getting ready for going out.

It certainly is a funny and interesting journey, this tx!!!  Three days after jab and, unlike last week, I feel really good today.  Have not done much, of course, so I have not been exposed to outside stressors, but last week I did not need them to break down ‘like a little girl’.

Different bits of my body are getting itchy but I have hydrocortisone at the ready, left eye still dry, drops near by.

Going for lunch with an old friend, last week I could not leave the flat.  I shall enjoy it while it lasts.

I think the unpredictability of side effects may prove to be the hardest to deal with, unless I get my head around it ‘now’ and accept whatever comes.

Someone advised the other day ‘keep it simple’.  Will try and make it my new mantra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home