liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

INJECTIONS 363738 39

INJECTIONS 36/37/38& 39

It is all getting a little fuzzy right now, and time does not seem to exist anymore. I am having on good weeks one and a half days where I can function and others, like last week I was passed out in bed being sick and unable to eat since Saturday morning OUCH and when Monday came (injection day) didn’t I know it. Eventually yesterday the doc gave me ant sickness tablets and guess what they said on the box? YES! Not to be taken with an impaired live.  So, I reckoned that since my little brown kidney shape bit of flesh has gone past the ‘impaired’ stage and onto the ‘I do not give a ****’ stage, I took them anyway.  And the s9ickness stopped Ahhhh. Today I managed to keep down two soft boiled eggs and drinking again.

The previous weeks haven’t been so physically violent, I spent about three days passed out, and walking like an old lady…..but watch out, this old lady could turn into a murdering banshee at the drop of a hat.  And WOW, I didn’t know how many evil expressions were in my head.  Damage was my only pleasure lol.

Well, I spoke to Jane, my nurse today and since I have only nine injections it would be a shame.  And I allow myself to be talked into it again; but considering the amount of weeks that have gone past since I last posted…. Gone past? No, change that to ‘bobbed along in a stupor’, there should be some of me left to cross the finish line.  I have no hopes about my gray matter that went out long ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger misspoppy said...

Wow Lili
you are amazing, no matter how much you are struggling you manage to describe it with wit and humour. You are going through so much and still manage to make me laugh.
I am so glad the anti sickness pills worked, but don't worry about the grey matter it is very much in tact, and I dare to say, on form.
Keep your eyes focused on that finishing line.
Hugs
Miss Poppy x

8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home