liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Friday, April 21, 2006

INJECTION 31

INJECTION 31

I wrote my last blog a couple of hours before taking my 31st. A few hours later the ‘speedy buzz’ turned to a very unpleasant despairing experience.  I was actually afraid of my feelings, but the funny thing is that I actually ‘believed’ what I was feeling was real and life was quite horrid.  
Next day I discussed this with my nurse and saw the pattern of the last three weeks. When the sides used to hit me three days after injection, lately there has been quite a severe response after three or four hours. My mood remained low for a couple of days but mainly because the experience was weird and unpleasant.

Plenty of TLC brought me round this week, thanks to my long suffering daughter and her babies. Ha!  Role reversion, I get to throw the tantrums and I don’t get shouted at.  Only joking; my friends and family are probably quite used to me being a little mad anyway.

Thursday I had a CT scan and that was also an odd experience since I had never had one before and the nurse informed me ( as she hooked me up to a kind of drip) that I was going to have a hot flush and feel as if I was wetting myself but was not going to do.  Nothing unpleasant happened; now just have to wait for the results.

Today my mood has leveled again and I have been actually enjoying my food the last couple of days, in fact have been unusually hungry so that’s been nice.  Comfort food……. Lovely!

Each week I get round another turn of the rollercoster of Tx, and maybe it is making me a bit giddy at times but while viruses are dieing its worth it.  One day life will be sweet again and I SHALL be able to dance a full song without panting.

4 Comments:

Blogger matthew pye said...

what can I say apart from thank you for taking the time out to write this BLOG, I would say it as been a great help to me thanks if possiblue and if your BF understands I would like to cotact you and talk about my experience maybe by msn or e mail if this is possible and you read this plz leave a msg for me take care and thank you once again

11:07 pm  
Blogger matthew pye said...

plz could I CONTACT YOU SOME TIME ABOUT YOUR EXPERINCES WITH HEPC i HAVE THE VIRUS AND YOU SEEM UNDERSTAND AND FULL OF INFORMATION THANK YOU MATTHEW TAKE CARE

11:08 pm  
Blogger matthew pye said...

plz could I CONTACT YOU SOME TIME ABOUT YOUR EXPERINCES WITH HEPC i HAVE THE VIRUS AND YOU SEEM UNDERSTAND AND FULL OF INFORMATION THANK YOU MATTHEW TAKE CARE

11:09 pm  
Blogger matthew pye said...

plz could I CONTACT YOU SOME TIME ABOUT YOUR EXPERINCES WITH HEPC i HAVE THE VIRUS AND YOU SEEM UNDERSTAND AND FULL OF INFORMATION THANK YOU MATTHEW TAKE CARE

11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home