liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

24TH INJECTION

24TH INJECTION

I again rushed my way through injection day and the days that followed sorting family stuff out.  On a normal week I would not have done so but the matter in hand was too important to opt out.  By Wednesday the outcome was a good one and I could let go.  I spent the rest of the week mainly in bed absolutely exhausted and feeling very ill.
Usually Saturday and Sunday are my ‘good days’ but this time, although I made the same efforts I shuffled along hardly able to walk or get involved in much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home