liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Sunday, March 19, 2006

INJECTION 26TH

INJECTION 26TH

A the end of last week I went through a couple of days of mad depressive time, wasting time trying to find the cause in my personal life etc.  By Sunday I suddenly clicked that it had been due to a return of earlier side effects (4 days after jab and lasting 48 hours) that I had not experienced for quite some time and therefore caught me unawares.  I had of course been warned about this possibility but did not see it coming.  When you don’t expect a side effect it seems to hit harder (or maybe it’s me being a drama queen hehe)

This was confirmed this week with a return of the teeth clenching ‘I hate the world’ mentally speedy syndrome.  Not as tired as I was but oh my ‘how I want to pick fault and BE BITCHY. Time to do a Zippy, paint a big smile on and lock myself in a safe place till it passes.

Results for my PCR on the 3rd of April (I hope) but not really too bothered. Just had a letter for a scan on the same day which I did not know I was having; guess it is normal procedure.
One thing that I am grateful for is being comfortable in my own skin and enjoying own company (am I turning into a grumpy old woman?) if so don’t care.  There was a time when I was rather needy and afraid of being alone but all that changed since starting tx.

2 Comments:

Blogger carol said...

Hi Lili,

Great news, on the downward side of the hill or should I say mountain now.
Good luck with the PCR.

Carol

10:51 pm  
Blogger misspoppy said...

Dear Lili
I hope you feel better soon, you have come so far and have done so well despite adversity.
Yes I can see how unexpected side effects would take the wind out of your sails, but its all transient so hold onto that. One thing is certain you are not a drama queen, this is tough treatment no mistaking.
Give your self a hug Lili and don't forget you are winning the battle.
Miss Poppy x

11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home