liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Monday, April 17, 2006

INJECTION 30

INJECTION 30

This week did not go too bad, side effects hit rather hard a couple of hrs after injection and it went mainly for my chest; my peak flow is very low; hope I don’t have to run for my life haha!

One thing I am beginning to notice and rather cheeses me off is the extremity of my moods; I am high as a kite one minute and low as can be the next.

I just keep on reminding myself that I have survived so far and am doing quite well, One of these days I’ll get to believe it.  Sorry, not one of my better days.

On a better note, just worked out that I have FOUR calendar months to injection 48.  do not know where the time has gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home