liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Saturday, May 20, 2006

INJECTIONS 33 34 35

INJECTIONS 33, 34 & 35

I have not posted lately due to Internet problems.  Back on at last.  No major changes in the last few weeks tho the journey is starting to feel tiresome at times; not a plodder, I just plod on.

My platelets are down again and at my last hospital appt they still did not have the results of my CT scan, so what’s new?
My chest has got worse and the smallest of exertions leave me breathless and dizzy. Going to the docs this week to be referred to asthma clinic.
My mood has been somber so I have cut down on the codeine, which has put some balance in my troubled mind but at the cost of having the intense pain back.
I seem to have got used to the dry and sore mouth because I am eating better, getting quite fond of different flavored nails lol. At least my weight has stabilized.

Not too long to go now and I am more than glad to have stuck it through. Definitely worth killing this virus.

5 Comments:

Blogger carol said...

Hi Lili,
It's a long road but you will get there. About the asthma clinic, nearly all people get the breathlessness on treatment and most of it is due to anaemia.
Keep plodding, not too long now.

Carol

8:12 am  
Blogger Joyfulstill said...

Hi Lili,

I know tx is one hellva ride but it's worth the trip. I was diagnosed in 1995 when there was only mono-interferon. I ended up doing it for three years.

However, May 16, 2006 I celebrated being Cured 8 years. Yes, I do believe you can be cured..

I wish you all the best.

Bette

2:13 am  
Blogger purpleswallow said...

Hi Carol
Hope things are well with you both.
It was the 'nurse' who told me about the asthma clinic. It still amazes me how little time, information and support we are given by the very people who are there to help us get better.
I have been having all sort of stuff going through my head (was the asthma back to stay, my lungs on the way down, the end of my active life, that kind of stuff). All I needed to ease my mind was the words you just pointed out. Thanks Carol.Lili

Hiya Bette
Well done, girl. Music to my ears, 8 years clear! Another inspiring thought. So glad I forced to turn pc on this morn. Thank you and best wishes. lili

10:04 am  
Blogger Joyfulstill said...

Thank you Lili,

I'm new to blogging, my son recently made me a HCV blog and added your link on mine, so howdy neighbor. I know it's hard but sadly we don't have much of a choice. I'm so happy that you did read my comment, because there really is Hope, just hang in there.


Gentle Hugs,
Bette

4:18 pm  
Blogger misspoppy said...

Hi Lili
It must be what, 39 this week? Keep on plodding. Glad to see Carol was able to alleviate your worries. I'll be in touch soon.
Warm hugs
Miss Poppy

10:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home