liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Monday, February 06, 2006

20TH INJECTION

20TH INJECTION

On Monday I had my 20th injection.  It was an uneventful week, mainly due to the fact that I slept for a lot of it. Wherever I went I just found it hard to keep awake. Watched dvds a lot, well at least part of them as I kept nodding off.

No major side effects, just the regular headaches and rather a sore mouth and tongue.  I am not complaining because at least I have not had actual ulcers or blisters; had a try of some chicken which had chilies in it for my daughters birthday and I spent the next half hour with my tongue in a glass of water, he he!
Still being positive and trying to giggle at the situation; nearly half way there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home