liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Monday, February 06, 2006

21ST INJECTION

21ST INJECTION

Today I went to the hospital.  My platelets have gone up slightly and my thyroid function is normal.  My hemoglobin is 11.7 but nurse says that before tx it was 14.5; according to her, that explains my tiredness, as my body was used to that level.
At least it is good to know that my dopiness is due to my blood and not of dying brain cells; my son reminded me that my brain cells went missing a long time ago. Oh well, nice to know, the cheeky lad.

From now on the hospital appts will be fortnightly to keep a check on me.
In four weeks time I am having my second viral load test.

I have just had my 21st injection and will update if necessary.  Got some new dvds to watch this week, hehehe.

4 Comments:

Blogger carol said...

Hi Lili,

Blood test results looking good. Glad they are keeping an eye on you, about time!
No real advantage to having a viral load at 24-25 weeks, after 32 weeks it will tell you more.
Take care,
Carol

7:52 pm  
Blogger Sreenivasa S said...

Hi you have got a good info on your blog which is worth reading, even I have a Muscle toning related website and blog. I should say good job done

12:32 pm  
Blogger purpleswallow said...

Hi HepC boy. How is it going with you. Ah, '24' will have to look it up, it may take me through many a night.

Hi Ron, Greetings. Do not know where the last 24 weeks have gone. Or maybe I am too dopey to see it hehe.
Glad to know the sides (like hemo levels) correspond with tx.

Thank you for your comments Sreenivasa.

9:12 pm  
Blogger purpleswallow said...

Hi Carol

they have said that whatever the results they keeping me on it for 48, so i just keep plooding on, i guess. too apathetic to care hehe
How is the grandchild>
?

9:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home