liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Friday, November 11, 2005

Like A Ticking bomb

Like A ‘Ticking’ bomb

Today has been the worst day by far since I started tx.  My head feels as if it is going to explode; I want to scream and shout; I am full of a torrent of tears that will not come.  Oh! The temptation of just not ‘being in my own head’!
I have tried to do as much right things as I can, but it just will not go away.

How I long for the contentment I had found after so many years in the darkness.

I went to Bolton town center today, first time in ages, and I got a parking ticket, though I had my disabled sticker on.  Outside the car park there were these two great red signs saying ‘disabled can park for free for three hours’.  It did not say anything about ‘in allocated places only’; that was found at the actual meter, as the smirking, ‘friendly and very gleeful’ warden that gave me the ticket offered to show me!
Going to write to them, and get in touch with my MP, because, as I told them on the phone, the red signs are misleading!  I guess I still will have to pay up.  But that was the final straw, I guess.

I ‘know’ I am distracted, but it is going to be the last time I go into Bolton for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home