liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Friday, November 11, 2005

THE AFTERMATH

THE AFTERMATH…..

I am just beginning to come down.  
Turned my phones off, had a long bath with boleros (Latin-American 30s and 40s ‘love and death’ music, which I grew up with) blasting on the pc with my flat in darkness, ate a horrid meal ‘killing’ every mouthful till my mouth hurt. Even my poor cat got a tongue lashing.
But I stuck it out.
My thoughts have started to slow down but, Wow! I feel as if I have boxed in the ring, and lost badly!
My stomach is sore and I feel sick; there isn’t a muscle that don’t hurt; moving is hard and painful to do.  But I have come down, and I am so grateful of that.
I shall go to bed and maybe stay there for the weekend; well, at least that’s the way I feel now.

2 Comments:

Blogger minerva said...

Hi Lili,

Can relate so much. I seem to be going thru similar 'cycles' as far as feeling really 'up' then ending up feeling completely wiped out and exhausted.

It may sound cheesey, but you are not alone thru all of this Lili.

If you are wiped out over the weekend, try to make the most of it!! Watch a movie, be kind to yourself, let your body have the rest it needs. Today is the first in a few that i have been able to get vertical for any great length of time!!

Thinking of you Lili. Hope you have a chilled weekend.

Hugs
xxx

10:00 pm  
Blogger misspoppy said...

Hi Lili
What a roller coaster of emotions. It sounds like internally you are giving that virus a right old bashing and you are winning Lili don't forget that.
I am sorry to read how rough treatment has been for you recently and I want to thank you for sharing this experience on your blog. It is an honest account and needs to be said.
The parking ticket is just the sort of thing you need right now, I did get one too recently because the warden couldn't read the number on my card. It had faded in the sun, so now I'm responsible because the council don't use suitable ink? Apparently, yes. I did write and the council quashed the charge but warned me they will only do this once, if it happens again, or indeed anything else happens I will be charged. It appears they will give you grace in one instance then that's your lot.
You are doing so well Lili, you are brave and courageous and that virus better watch out for you.
Hope you have a settled weekend.
Poppy xx

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home