liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Saturday 24th September. Another couple of days ...

Saturday 24th September.
Another couple of days and second jab due.  After first night violent reaction, side effects were minimal, tiredness,diorrhea, achy, itchy, cold sore, but all manageable. Took care of not overdoing it, chilled out and ate bland food little and often.  My taste buds have changed the idea of brown rice or green cabbage is revolting (love those usually), been tucking into boiled potatoes (not my usual fare), yummy... I have been careful to have my Rivas half way through my meal and don’t lie down afterwards.
Also have made my three litres of water a must, and now don't have a problem with it; my mouth tends to be dry anyways, so it reminds me.  Having pasta with tinned tomatoes, fresh basil and fresh parmesan for my tea.  Want to build up energy while I can, proper food was not an option till Thursday after injection, so I decided to eat now.  Last Monday I also had a big tea straight after jab and when side effects came I really 'paid for it', so easy does it next Monday.

Yesterday and specially today, I feel great and ready for Monday.  Been having loads of dreams, but that's been a good thing, since it has provided material for my 'lucid dreaming'.  Getting my head sorted 'rapido' here; my psychic jigsaw coming together.  Must remember 'acceptance', 'surrender', and 'handing it over to spirit'.

I am grateful for the kindness tx has so far shown me.  I will not write tomorrow.  I shall try having a walk up to Rivington Pike..... Ok, maybe also have a look at all the bikers that meet up at the Barn on a Sunday...lol.


      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home