liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Sunday, September 18, 2005

As I get on with my last sunday before the start o...

As I get on with my last Sunday before the start of treatment I have been pondering that by keeping this blog I may be actually doing some good, turning negative into positive.
Since I started reading blogs in the forum, my anxiety over tx start has subsided, identifying with other people's feelings and experience has taken of the 'I'm the only one' syndrome.  Not egotistic thought that one, just means 'I am weak', 'going to crack on tx', 'if I feel like this now maybe tx will not suit me'.
Ahhhhh! how wrong.  Just a tiny grain of sand, me. Roll on tomorrow.
    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home