liliana's world

My experience of HepC treatment

Name:
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom

argentinian born, into shamanic practice and self development. I am a teacher and craft person, but not working at present

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Today is saturday 17th of september, 2005. Just r...

Today is Saturday 17th of September, 2005.  Just returned from a night out, dancing with friends.  I promised myself this night in preparation to Monday, the start of my HepC treatment.
I am now ready to start, most of my anxiety has gone, but I know it's still there because I catch myself being 'edgy' with loved ones when normally I am placid.  Overall not a bad thing, better than being tearful and panicky.
Tomorrow last day before any changes that may occur.  Ohhh!  I sound like poor Mr Jackil before turning into Hyde, or was it the other way round lol.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home